LAR MS Hirasimbo 3004 (FB18346) is one of our embryo donor cows. She is a well-bred and extremely fertile cow with an excellent flush history and proven calf-raising ability, having raised multiple outstanding natural calves. She produced 28 good embryos from her flush to Shigeshigetani on June 20, 2018 and we are making up to 10 of those embryos available for sale. Ms Hirasimbo 3004 is sired by a son of Lone Mountain’s Yojimbo (Fukutsuru-068, Yasufuku Jr., Michifuku) over a dam with Takazakura, Kitateruyasudoi and Michifuku, and she is out of a dam with Itomichi 1/2, Kikuyasu-400, Hirashigetayasu, and originally out of the outstanding Yuriko-1 foundation dam cow.
The following list of famous sires makes up 55.75% of her total genetics:
- 12.5% Itomichi 1/2 (bottom), a sire known for outstanding growth, size and phenotype, while still having good marbling, who was sired by Itomichi, who was in turn sired by the famous Dai 7 Itozakura.
- 12.5% Hirashigetayasu (bottom), a sire known for outstanding growth, size and phenotype, while still having good marbling, and who is sired by the famous Dai 20 Hirashige 287.
- 6.25% Fukutsuru-068, (top) a sire that for many years was the #1 marbling sire in the Washington State Sire Summary.
- 6.25% Yasufuku Jr. (top), who is sired by Yasufuku 930, one of the most famous sires of all time in Japan and out of a dam sired by Monjiro, another of the most famous sires of all time in Japan (and sire of both Michifuku and Haruki 2).
- 6.25% Takazakura, (top), a sire known or good size and growth while still having good marbling, and who’s grandsire is the famous Japanese sire Yasufuku 930.
- 6.25% Kitateruyasudoi J2810 (top), a sire known for outstanding carcass traits, and who’s pedigree contains the famous Yasumi Doi (sire of both Yasutani Do and Monjiro) in both the top and bottom of the pedigree.
- 6.25% Michifuku, who appears twice in her pedigree (both top and bottom of her sire’s pedigree), and who is regarded by many to be the overall best balanced carcass bull to have ever left Japan, and who was sired by the famous Monjiro and out of a dam grand sired by the famous Yasutani Doi.
Her Yuriko-1 foundation dam was grand-sired by the famous Dai 20 Hirashige 287, who is double-bred Kedaka 7212.
She is a “balanced” Wagyu, stoutly build, with a medium-sized frame (1,100 lbs) with outstanding phenotype and conformation, who’s pedigree indicates that she should contribute excellent carcass qualities to her offspring. She is very docile and “easy keeping”, and she has proven to have excellent calf-raising characteristics, outstanding fertility and far higher than average embryo production per flush.
She is tested free of the known genetic recessive disorders. DNA tests: SCD=AA; Tenderness=4.